Why run the risk of relying on building air?
Why Precision Cooling?
RISK: These systems shutdown over night & weekends
RISK: Systems designed to operate 5 x 8 vs. Continuous Operation.
RISK: Do not provide sufficient filtration for IT equipment and no humidity control
RISK: Building air removes too much moisture, introducing the risk of static discharge
RISK: Insufficient airflow causes overheating in IT equipment (Airflow designed for comfort not correct delivery for IT)
- Building air is designed to cool people (heat and sweat)
- As a consequence a lot of energy (cost) goes into removing that moisture
- This energy is wasted where building air is used to cool machines
● APC Cooling Product Catalogue
● APC InRow Direct Expansion (SC, RD, RD,RP)
● Emerson SmartCabinet
● Emerson Liebert PEX2 Brochure
● Emerson SmartROW